[GRLUG] location access on firefox on Mac

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Wed Mar 17 20:15:17 EDT 2021

Every time you upgrade a Mac OS, it will spend the next day (or several) re-indexing spotlight (md), so sit tight and let it do it’s thing.

That said, I wouldn’t run Catalina on anything less than a quad core i7.  I tried Mojave on a mini dual core i5, and it quite quickly got time machined back to HIgh Sierra where it will remain until the end of time.

Van