[GRLUG] Virtualization host networking

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:32:57 EST 2015

Sounds like you are trying to do NAT with port-forwarding.  Is that correct?

That's fairly straightforward to do with the VirtualBox Manager.  And
there's some docs for using the command line, too:

https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch06.html#network_nat_service

Xen has docs on NAT, but it's not obvious how to set up the
port-forwarding (other than manually configuring iptables):

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Networking#Network_Address_Translation

Good luck and let us know how things work out.

Regards,
- Robert