[GRLUG] Foreign Territory - WAY OT

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sun Dec 13 17:46:47 EST 2015

I know this is way out of the league for almost everyone here, .. but
please permit me to ask the question anyway:

Normally I use MySQL, and it's pure pleasure to use the CLI to create a
database, create tables, modify one, dump it, restore it, etc. Well
supported, and there are thousands of examples to see how to do anything.

Comes hither the Evil Empire, with a competing system. Totally obfustated
at every level, .. installing the server SEEMS TO work fine, but
installing the <choke> 700MB "Management Studio" crashes WITHOUT A
TRACEABLE ERROR!!

Would be able to point out a way to do basic management like MySQL?
Simple, well documented CLI or another tool?

Back to your regular programming, ..

	Lee