[GRLUG] Ubiquiti issues

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:05:22 EDT 2014

I'd setup a dhcp server on a separate Linux vm for testing.  I too have the
Controller on a Windows server, but dhcp is on a Linux server.
Three APs managed (one local, two over VPN link) with multiple ssid's
including a local guest (vlan) one with voucher needed.  It's a beautiful
thing.  :)  You can 'tail - f' the dhcp log and see if the requests are
forwarded by the APs.

G-