[GRLUG] Volunteer / nominal fee programmer available.

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Sun Aug 31 10:54:52 EDT 2014

I hope this post isn't out of line.

I have been programming computers since 1976, on large ibm mainframes
(MVS) to stand alone pcs (dos, linux, windows).

For the past several years I have been taking care of my now 96 year old
mother.  So I am pretty much home bound with free time.

I am wiling to volunteer some programming time for short term,
interesting projects.  Short term  being from a few days to a few weeks.

If you could use some programming help, I could use something to help
keep me occupied.

Send me an email if you would like more information.

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com