[GRLUG] GR bandwidth pricing?

Joseph VanDerStelt joseph.vanderstelt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:25:39 EDT 2013

I use colostore.com. It is located out of South Bend, Indiana. While it
is not right in your back yard it is only 2 hours away (I live in
Muskegon and can go directly south). I have had little to no problem
with them. There was a sketchy month while they were switching to a new
building, but when you are moving physical servers from one building to
another 10 blocks away and only see an hour of downtime one cannot
complain I suppose. =) Oh, and colo cost is only 69.95 per month for
100Mbit up/down. Seems to offer everything you are asking for, so go
take a look.