[GRLUG] GR bandwidth pricing?

scott.tanner at comcast.net scott.tanner at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 14:51:05 EDT 2013

I just finished comparing VPS and co-lo space with a local ISP  (1 rack w/ power and Internet Circuit vs 11 virtual servers and similar bandwidth ) for a DR infrastructure, and the virtual servers were slightly cheaper.  Factor in the lack of hardware maintenance and ease of scalability and VPS is hard to beat - providing you can guarantee the same performance levels (if needed).

Regards,
Scott