[GRLUG] AT&T's U-verse DSL service

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:18:03 EDT 2011

Curious.  I have the 16 Mbps residential
service, and the upstream rate is about
3.5 Mbps up, based on speedtest.net.

I'd almost think an improvement of 10X
is almost some kind of mistake on Comcast's
part - it's hard to understand an improvement
that big.  You're in West MI?

Re the modem,  I currently have a DOCSIS 2.0
cable modem owned by Comcast.  What was
involved in setting yours up?

    -- Bob