[GRLUG] AT&T's U-verse DSL service

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Thu May 19 00:04:05 EDT 2011

After upgrading my cable modem [1] I consistently get 9-10 Mbps upload
speed with comcast residential (according to speedtest.net).  It was
only ~1 Mbps before that.  The download speed increased a little bit too
- but not nearly so significantly.

[1] upgraded to Motorola SB6120 SurfBoard
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UI2FPE