[GRLUG] Remove data from failing hard drive

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Dec 21 11:32:20 EST 2011

I have a failing hard drive with all of my important items backed up to it.
I can barely get it to recognize the drive and it will not copy from it.

I've heard about putting the drive in the freezer and then trying... anyone
done this? how long do I leave it in?

I've now realized that I have some very important items on this drive and
would be willing to pay to have them taken off.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org