[GRLUG] Scrap Metal Recycling

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Dec 20 21:21:25 EST 2011

Hello GRLUG,

Those of you that have been to The Warehouse may have seen the rather large
roll-off out front and wondered what the heck is that.

I'm recycling some steel so if any GRLUG members have items to add bring
them by and throw them IN @ 112 Baldwin St.

Scrap metal only (some plastic mixed in is OK) Please NO Power Supplies or
PCB's in dumpster (I can collect these items separately).

P.S. anyone up for an uninstall fest again??

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org