[GRLUG] I vote for the warehouse

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:53:31 EDT 2010

Exactly - they maintain support for any individual desktop release for at
LEAST 18 months
Which should be plenty...

Plus with Ubuntu you can get all of the random no one's ever heard of
packages and you have the whole community behind you. I don't have time to
hack all the time .. whats why I left Debian, and others.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases