[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC - Speaking of Infrared...

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:51:52 EST 2010

Yup.  Light is a radio wave.  The issue
is whether one can form images, or
otherwise manipulate the radiation.  e.g.,
1THz is about 0.03 cm, which is probably
in the microwave range, but it can be
imaged.  And it can go through many
things.  And since 0.03 cm is much
smaller than everyday objects, it could
spot a wiring error in a wall.  Or people
doing all kinds of things in their houses.

But you won't get a unit from Cyberguys.
What you can "see" depends on technology,
which always changes, and what you can
spend.

//endjob    -- IBM 360 JCL.

   -- Bob