[GRLUG] Skype

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:48:27 EST 2010

I used Skype briefly on Vista, and enjoyed it. When I tried running it
on Ubuntu 8.10 (x64), it utterly failed; the x86 version simply
wouldn't run in an x64 environment, regardless of my efforts to
provide it with the right 32-bit libraries.

I don't know if that's changed. If it has, I may be looking at
reinstalling it...