[GRLUG] Skype

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Tue Feb 16 22:33:06 EST 2010

Just a personal opinion, but I've used skype for two years now, and
never had any issues (Windows, Mac, and Linux clients). I also have a
paid account,  (unlimited US/Canada calling, and Skype 'landline'
phone number)  without any issues.

Never seen spyware either -- a few annoying adverts (only in the
Windows client) but otherwise, totally clean, fairly reliable.

-- Matt