[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Rich Nagel networkman at triton.net
Wed Apr 30 14:21:06 EDT 2008

Just so you know, at a guess I'm probably one of those that is newest to Linux.  And while I'm not a convert yet, this thread has in no way negatively affected my interest in Linux one way or the other. I'm rather enjoying the banter thus far.  I liken this whole thread as not much different than the support forums on the Anandtech website, of which I have been a member since about April of 2000.  http://forums.anandtech.com/

Apologies if this is breaking the rules in some way, promoting another site web-site, but I've found support for my questions in their support forums countless times, regardless of the hardware or operating system.

Every group has periodic squabbles - this little spat is nothing new to me.

Peace.