[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Wed Apr 30 13:59:57 EDT 2008

Apologies, as you are correct that it may be better to keep comments positive.
However, requests for completely off-topic support should be met with a constructive pointer in the right direction, a reminder that this list is not for Windows (or more particularly Windows ACPI or Intel device driver) support, and if necessary a reminder that asking questions the right way is necessary.
I believe that he got all of those in sum total.