[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

Michael Greene michael.greene at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:17:38 EDT 2006

I agree that schools should be paying less on these unnecessary
purchases, but teachers should be making more money if anything.  It
horrifies me that you think we should be paying less to the
teachers--why do you think we don't have a good supply of good
teachers?  Also, we aren't paying all our teachers $50,000... only the
ones who have been kept on for several years and have gone up the
payscale.  http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_compresult.asp?narrowcode=ED01&jobcode=ED03000010&metrocode=65&metro=Grand%20Rapids&state=Michigan&geo=Grand%20Rapids,%20Michigan&jobtitle=Teacher%20Elementary%20School&narrowdesc=Education
That doesn't seem at all unreasonable to me.

Michael