[GRLUG] "apt-get update wardrobe"

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Wed May 3 17:22:21 EDT 2006

I was looking for a nice background in google images for my desktop and
came across some interesting ones given our line of conversation. There
are 7 images of gals promoting linux that might be suitable. scroll down
to the L's

http://www.security-protocols.com/gallery/

I only looked at the first couple before I thought of you guys. I can
not vouch for all the contents but the pics I saw were only pg

Dave