[GRLUG] "apt-get update wardrobe"

Dave Kedron protecterofmagic at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 22:21:17 EDT 2006

David Pembrook <david at pembrook.net> wrote:      http://www.security-protocols.com/gallery/

 I only looked at the first couple before I thought of you guys. I can not vouch for all the contents but the pics I saw were only pg

 Dave

--Don't worry, I'm the kindof guy who will look at every single file in an open FTP in hopes of finding something NSFW (not suited for work, for those of you who don't spend your time in such ways) -- and I can give you my guarantee of certification that the given FTP is NSFW-free, though there is some Baywatch-level of suggestive content.

Happy surfing.