[GRLUG] Evolution Exchange Connector

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Wed Dec 13 09:31:04 EST 2006

> Here is the piece I think you'll need.
>
> https://exchange.somedom.com:443/

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.  Still not sure why it's
having such a problem, because it seems like it should be fine.  The
error messages are meaningless, too, which doesn't help.

> Also, if you have OpenSSL installed, you may want to check that your
> plug-in is compiled against the new version (or even if it is compiled
> with it)

I'm using the .deb files from Ubuntu, which I would hope are compiled
correctly.  Naive, I know...  still, I'd like to get it working using
the standard install so I can help other people with it.

Thanks,
-Ben