[GRLUG] Evolution Exchange Connector

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Tue Dec 12 17:07:21 EST 2006

Anyone managed to get Evolution talking to an Exchange server over SSL?
  I'm running Ubuntu 6.10, and I can't get it working for the life of
me.  It's crazy.  I used to have it working in an older version, before
we implemented an SSL cert on the server.

Just keeps popping up a password prompt over and over.  The weird thing
is that when I'm configuring the account, I can click the "Authenticate"
button, and it seems to work.  I don't get it.

It's driving me nuts.  I need Exchange email for work, so it's either
this, or else I run Outlook through Crossover.  Not particularly fond of
that idea.

Thanks...

-Ben