[GRLUG] Linux Newbie

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:42:50 EDT 2006

I installed Dapper on my sister's laptop, and she can use it 0,0
I also gave my calculus teacher (who has a minor in computer science and
used to teach C++ under linux back in the 90's) a Breezy Badger to see what
linux is like now in 06' and his wife uses and 12 year old uses it too ! :o

also, have you tried other distros too? because I also like SuSE