[GRLUG] Strange folder at /media/eric

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Tue Jan 17 20:48:57 EST 2023

the external usb disk I use for rdiff-backup is only 500 GB and the only
other USB disk I use is just 8 GB.

what spooked me a bit was that the mysterious directory at /media/eric
showed the same amount of free space (629GB) as the main hard drive.

I tried to umount it with no success. Then from the file browser I sent
it to trash, which worked. Doesn't look like I messed anything up.

Thanks.

EB

--
Eric Beversluis www.ericbeversluis.com Forthcoming: /For Love of a Father/