[GRLUG] Linux/Window options

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Tue Feb 23 13:33:42 EST 2021

On Tue, 2021-02-23 at 09:13 -0500, Grand Rapids Linux Users Group
wrote:
> I’d be interested in getting people’s thoughts regarding
> -dual boot Linux/Window

Dual boot is a miserable, awful productivity killer - unless you need
to do some hardware based stuff for some reason - then there may not be
an option.

> -Linux with Windows in VirtualBox

This is how I have rolled on my daily driver for **years**.   I've
passed through so many Windows and openSUSE versions, with never a base
reinstall, for more than a decade.   That's at least three laptops
where I've logical-volume moved to the new system and just kept going.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383