[GRLUG] HP workstation hardware issue

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Mon Apr 1 13:16:18 EDT 2019

100 is 100% (for Samsung drives, at least, which most likely yours is), so it should be fine.

Not sure how much you have into the HP machine, but I’ve been using the ThinkCentres, which you can buy used at NewEgg / Tiger / Amazon for around $500 for an i7 sandy bridge quad core and 16/32G RAM.  If you need a gaming rig, it’s a little underpowered, but for running ubuntu with VirtualBox VMs, they’re pretty decent.

The

-Van