[GRLUG] Printer + Linux = ?!

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:28:01 EDT 2015

By the way, if your primary use is shipping labels, and you expect to need
to print a LOT of them, you might want to consider a secondhand laser
printer instead if an inkjet - a good source to find one at a decent price
would be from this place: https://www.facebook.com/VCERTechStore

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Kelly Vanderwell <kelly.vanderwell at gmail.com