[GRLUG] VGA / video question

Mike Miller ironmike52 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:23:23 EDT 2015

Hi John-Thomas,
This is Mike from Brightside Church.  Your problem is that hdmi doesn't travel over 50 feet without an amplifier.  We tried to do the same thing with the same results.
What we ended up doing was to convert the signal with a hdmi to cat5 adapter  and then back again at the projector.
Mike Miller

Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.