[GRLUG] Friday After Five this week (the 16th), but not next week (the 23rd)

Kyle Maas kyle at virtualinterconnect.com
Thu Jan 15 20:27:07 EST 2015

We will be doing Friday After Five this week (the 16th) but not next
week (the 23rd).  However, we're planning on ramping back up again for
weekly meetings after that.  No pizza this week - Mike may or may not be
attending.  Boilerplate follows.

-----

We here at Virtual Interconnect are hosting the Grand Rapids Linux
User's Group for weekly socials. Mike and myself serve as anchors; at
least one of us will be here during the event.

Time: 5PM-7PM Fridays, every week

Location: 315 Richard Terrace, Grand Rapids MI 49506 (Not
handicapped-accessible, sorry.) Google Street View:
http://goo.gl/maps/CDOzO

Commute: Parking is on the south side of the building, and The #6 bus
route runs right in front of us, the #5 and #19 come close. Nearest
stops: http://bit.ly/QyS7RY

Food: Popcorn and water are free. Just about anything else is BYOB (No
alcohol).  No pizza this week, because Mike may or may be attending.

Entry: The door is always locked, unless it's propped open. Ring the
doorbell if it's shut.

Loitering: When we have to go, we have to go. There are
restaurants, cafes and bookstores all around, though.