[GRLUG] Ubiquiti issues

Justin Denick jdenick at rtl.org
Thu Aug 28 13:22:54 EDT 2014

Hey Ben, sorry to hear about your woes.

Given that it works sometimes, I'm lead to believe that things are ok on the hardware side. Though, I've not used ubiquity. Can you post the windows dhcp server config or equivalent? Just the portion concerning the available pools and which machines it will talk to.

Also, what can you say about the machines that fail? Are they getting the 172. zero conf or something else. Can a non-working machine be given ip settings manually or by using a wired connection?

-j

Right to Life of Michigan
Director of Information Services

616.446.6492 / jdenick at rtl.org