[GRLUG] Will adapters do the job?

Justin Denick jdenick at rtl.org
Sat Aug 23 22:14:16 EDT 2014

If the LCD has a VGA port, it shouldn't matter. But if the video driver is very basic and the LCD is very high end, you could justify trying an older LCD or a snap in PCI just to see.

If the numlock key is responsive and the network/hd lights are working, you can be sure the box is on and probably working.

HID is a stupid acronym for human interface device.

I think ps is peripheral serial, but I'm wrong more often than not.

-j

--

Right to Life of Michigan
Director of Information Services