[GRLUG] Backup of user machines

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Mon Aug 18 16:07:20 EDT 2014

On 08/18/2014 03:40 PM, L. V. Lammert wrote:

> Similar problem - no way to backup machines not on the internal network
> without additional tools. Remember, with Windoze users, KISS rules.

Well then, it sounds like what you want is some spyware / malware to
install and copy your data without anyone knowing about it.

Seriously though, is there a way to copy from a windows pc without
installing somethign on it?

I know the bad guys do it.  BUt what about us good guys.  How do we do
it safely?  We need something to talk to on the windows pc.

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com