[GRLUG] No screen UPDATE

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Sat May 18 16:26:11 EDT 2013

All of a sudden (I think this morning after the latest update of Fedora
17) the computer is properly behaving after suspend. Apparently
something in the update either advertently or inadvertently fixed
whatever was the problem. From what I managed to gather last fall, the
problem involved the graphics not shutting down properly so there was no
graphic startup coming out of suspend.

We'll see if the good behavior persists. I'd like to reward the good
behavior, but computers haven't reached that point yet. (Tho they do
sometimes respond to kicks and cursing.)

EB