[GRLUG] So long.

Van van at dedserius.com
Sun May 12 17:17:26 EDT 2013

Bob:

There is nothing nefarious going on here.  Godwin runs the GRLUG Wes Jennings and I created in 1999 to forward Linux as a viable OS solution for businesses and souls in the west Michigan area better than any moderator I've ever observed.  You can put me down for 18 years UNIX experience, if that's even relevant.

While your assessment that your posts have been moderated are concerning, a better way to deal with it would be to forward Godwin (current moderator) the specific messages you believe are indicated, so they can be addressed.

This group is about forwarding and discussing free-thinking, democratic open source technologies.

I support your moving on, if you choose, but that's our goal here.  Hope you do stay and can help us continue to succeed in getting that message out.

Peace,
Van