[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers Meeting THIS Wednesday January 9th - Calling ALL Makers!!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Jan 7 14:35:43 EST 2013

Last week's GRLUG/GRMakers social had over 25 people and was a TON of fun
THANK YOU to all that attended and if you haven't been to a meeting YOU
NEED TO COME!!!

This week's meeting is Wednesday January 9th @ *The Warehouse, 112 Baldwin
St., Jenison and **Here's the agenda:*

6-8PM GRMobile Dev meeting (
http://www.meetup.com/Grand-Rapids-Mobile-Development-Group/)

8PM till WHENEVER!!!!! GRLUG/GRMakers meeting
GRMakers email list/google Group @
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers

I am asking for everyone's participation as we NEED to get the 2-V2
Photobooths finished before Startup weekend. We're working on laser cutting
a couple new side panels and I'll have the Pipe and we've got the fabric so
all we have to do is put it together :-).

We should have most of the parts in for our RepRap printer and Dean has his
new printer up and running and we're hoping he can bring it to show off.

The GRLUG/GRMakers social is for ALL of us and you are all encouraged to
bring any projects you are working on and want to show off or that you need
help with, members have used The Warehouse to do a simple oil change or
weld something.

Here's a short list of gear that is available:

Large heated warehouse that you can pull a car into

Welders

Torch

Vehicle Ramps

ForkLift

Table Saw

Wood Planer

Compressor

Air tools
Hand tools

Grand Rapids Startup Weekend is January 18th
http://grandrapids.startupweekend.org/  and I'm encouraging EVERYONE to
register and attend! Please bring your ideas and can all work together to
bring them to life (We came up with a great idea last night that we will
present so having more people there means we can get it voted IN).

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org