[GRLUG] #grlug, #grmakers

Jeff DeMaagd jeff at demaagd.com
Sat Aug 31 09:17:07 EDT 2013

I should be clear in saying I think the change is for the better, but
how it was handled left a bad taste in my mouth.

It was basically announced and my impression, insisted upon, based
limited feedback from maybe two unnamed individuals, didn't put it out
as a suggestion for group discussion.

--
Jeff
DM-Accessories