[GRLUG] #grlug, #grmakers

Kyle dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 30 23:12:57 EDT 2013

I have to say I'm now watching both channels considerably more now that
they're categorized than I did when it was all dumped into #grlug.  I
got to the point where I largely stopped following #grlug because it was
too hard to figure out which subject the current conversation was if I
happened to miss a few hours of it.  Just way too many messages on too
many concurrent topics to catch up on if I fell behind, largely due to a
loss of context unless actively watching it full time.  I think it's
pretty neat that the group has enough discussion now to (in some
peoples' opinions anyway, my own included, at least) merit its own channel.

Anyway, my two Meijer horse rides-worth.

- Kyle