[GRLUG] VPN Help

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:55:19 EDT 2013

I setup the openswan side of a tunnel with an rv082 a loooong time ago.  It
was solid.  This site helps a dude troubleshoot what seems like an active
tunnel.  His issue is he's using netkey, so there's no ipsec0 interface
(only available if you compile ipsec.ko module as I prefer).

Anyhoot, hopefully the screenshots of the rv042 help.

G-

http://www.clearfoundation.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,232/catid,21/func,view/id,45543/