[GRLUG] aaaaargh--NSA

David Pembrook dpembrook66 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 16:28:40 EDT 2012

Watch the British mini series "The Last Enemy". Its fictional but
entertaining and pretty much about what that NSA article is about.

That movie was chilling, knowing that it only takes combining a lot of
what we can already do to take the movie's "TIA" (total information
awareness) and turn it into reality. After watching that, give the
article another read. We're not far from it.