[GRLUG] aaaaargh--NSA

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:02:02 EDT 2012

Ah yes, the double standard continues. They can poke around, but we serve
jail time for simply talking about it. I'm interested in this quote most of
all.

  "According to another top official also involved with the program, the
NSA made an enormous breakthrough several years ago in its ability to
cryptanalyze, or break, unfathomably complex encryption systems employed by
not only governments around the world but also many average computer users
in the US. "

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Eric Beversluis <
ebever at researchintegration.org> wrote:

> If George Orwell were alive today, all he'd say is, "I told you so."
>
> http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1

-Clay
http://gnomecc.com
"technologically promiscuous"