[GRLUG] LibreOffice weirdness?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Jun 1 11:03:43 EDT 2012

At 12:33 PM 5/31/2012, you wrote:
>Is it possible that this is an Adobe tie-in/add-on for window's LO? I
>don't have LO on Windows just guessing here.

Can you open a pdf with Draw on LInux? The PDF editing capability has
been in LO since 3.1, IIRC - that was a major addition in the original move.

I opened the form it on Windoze, filled it in, and printed to a PDF
[via PDF Creator]; opening again with Draw on Windoze and did the
editing I needed, but on Linux it still refuses - it will only import as ASCII.

         Lee