[GRLUG] GRLUG Social on 8/1/2012

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:03:24 EDT 2012

Tomorrow's GRLUG Social will be held from 8PM - 10PM at Tim Horton's
in Wyoming. Join us as we discuss current open source, Linux, and
general tech news in an informal, social setting. Bring your laptop or
tablet and use the free Tim Horton's wifi while you enjoy an ice cream
or donut.

http://wp.grlug.org/events-2/grlug-social-50/

I will be on vacation next week, so I'm looking for a volunteer to
handle the social for 8/8/2012. Let me know if you're interested in
taking the reins. There may be a GR Mobile Dev meeting on that date
you'd want to coordinate with.

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com