[GRLUG] diy file sharing

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:36:16 EDT 2012

Well, I already have a home server.  It is an atom based computer.  Not as
energy efficient as an arm based, but I am doing more with it than I think
a small arm based machine can do.  It is running ubuntu server, with
subsonic for the mp3's, pytivo to watch videos on the tivo(it will do
almost real-time transcoding, I wait about 2-3 minutes for a movie and I
can watch it non-stop), samba and nfs for file serving.

I'm looking for a package that I can install on it for accessing my e-books
while away from home.

Share and Enjoy
Ben