[GRLUG] GRLUG site

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:40:53 EDT 2011

> Chipping in late I'll say I'm on both Yahoo and Google lists, and both
> function fine.  Yahoo has ads on their emails, and I hate that I have to log
> into THEIR web sites to manage my settings for the list.  I hate telling
> them where I am and what I'm doing.  :)

Just like to point out here that Yahoo doesn't have ads in their
e-mail (Maybe if you use the fully featured?) and you can manage
settings in the e-mail itself.  Here is the footer for a yahoo list
that I am on, each of the options for changing settings by e-mail is
just a mailto: link

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to
Fully Featured

Regardless, if we don't want all the functionality of Yahoo, then I
say lets go simple and use one of the other ones.