[GRLUG] GRLUG site

Topher topher at codeventure.net
Wed Sep 28 11:24:08 EDT 2011

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011, Steve Romanow wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
> <awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:

Chipping in late I'll say I'm on both Yahoo and Google lists, and both
function fine.  Yahoo has ads on their emails, and I hate that I have to
log into THEIR web sites to manage my settings for the list.  I hate
telling them where I am and what I'm doing.  :)

I'd love to see a Free model, so I'm very open to testing for this list.

topher