[GRLUG] NOT LINUX - net neutrality

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:09:57 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Kyle <dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> [...]

I'll note that I'd be an early customer, if the price and service
level were right. If you can pull off the price and service level
you're describing, you could probably get a good volume spread by
working with my apartment complex.

Setting up a new IPv4 ISP is a bit difficult right now, though. You
might need to go with RFC1918 space and a front-end proxy/NAT on the
IPv4 space. IPV6 is a heck of a lot easier to get your own
global-scope subnets for. I'd be happy to do some consulting.