[GRLUG] LISA Data Storage Day - Latest Trends in Storage Networking - Davenport University - 9/21

scott.tanner at comcast.net scott.tanner at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 15:05:09 EDT 2011

Wow, I didn't know they had a LISA road tour. Any idea who's presenting?

I've been to the full-blown LISA conference a couple of times and it was a blast. One of the trips highlights for me was talking to Andrew Hume @ AT&T Labs about managing and maintaining petabyte storage systems (if anyone's interested, you can find video some of his presentations on google video). If the road tour is anything like the conference, this could have some really interesting discussions.

Scott