[GRLUG] Last Night and Next Week

Eric VanBergen vanberge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:26:25 EDT 2011

It was great to have everybody in...

Unfortunately, I don't know if we can plan on using the Metro cafeteria as a
standard meeting location.

We were able to get special approvals for the datacenter tour; but with
patient visiting hours ending at 8pm, it's technically a patient/employee
only situation at that time.
Chris and I can seek a definite answer here; but I'd give it < 5% chance of
being OK'd.

We'll brainstorm our contacts and vendors and see if we can come up with an
alternative.

Again, very cool to have such a good turnout - and was nice to meet some
more of everybody!

-Eric VanBergen
#grlug vanberge