[GRLUG] 2TB HDD

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Sat Sep 10 16:10:39 EDT 2011

No issues here... Western Digital AV-GP WD20EVDS 2TB SATA 3.0Gb/s.

The WD 2TB has been solid but was not cheep. I'm not doing SATA III
though either. Could that be an issue for some people? I haven't heard
much good about the "green" drives though.

Get on newegg.com's mailing list and they are always having specials on
them.  For a popular drive your sure to get user reviews from Linux
users too.

Dave