[GRLUG] Netflix on Linux?

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Sat Oct 22 12:08:47 EDT 2011

Once the content is on a computer screen, there are plenty of ways to capture it regardless of video driver or operating system. If nothing else, you can point a video camera at the screen, and no drm shenanigans can stop that. I think the increased risk of content theft under Linux is perception rather than reality, but that doesn't change the situation much.